3-17-19 TSLA Daily , Weekly , Target 200 dollars (276.89 -4.51%) 200 % 290 Put Option charts
• 3-17-19 TSLA Daily , Weekly , Target 200 dollars (276.89 -4.51%) 200 % 290 Put Option charts
Call us today at 702-685-0772 join our Free 5 Day Live Trading Room get all your entries live market hours
• Unveiled its anticipated Model Y crossover vehicle, to underwhelming effect in the eyes of many analysts; production of the new Model Y — which has 66 cu ft. of cargo space and a 300 mile electric range and will be offered in price ranges from circa $39-62k, depending on features — is expected to begin late next year, and analysts note that the interim could see Model 3 sales cannibalized; reserving a Model Y will require a $2,500 deposit, higher than deposits asked for for previous models.
Tesla: Cowen analyst Jeffrey Osborne discusses cautious stance on CNBC (279.42 -10.54)
• Model Y unveiling underwhelming; not impressed by design, lacking other details. $2,500 deposit higher than previous models
• Unclear what natural run rate of demand is for Tesla; Europe and China ramp offsetting softer demand in the US
• Model Y could cannibalize Model 3.
• Competition will increase in coming years
• Disappointed by lack of Model S/X refresh
• TSLA target: $200